Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a tpi volt stick with a note in it but I assume that it was a replacement for the one I out in wash and sent back as faulty tho?

It was opened for me by my friendly staff at local merchants and never saw note. They get all my deliveries as I can't be fecked to go to post office or DHL . Cost me about £100 a year in bits but would cost me £1000 in lost time and fuel.

posted mine yesterday sent an email to everyone tonight still a few who havent answered but it seems a few havent sent out yet but most have posted in the last day or so.

Are we ever going to find out who sent what to whom?

I haven't got one yet!
I Was clever though and didn't post mine from my location so the postmark will give no clue as to who has posted it!!!

I haven't got one yet!
I Was clever though and didn't post mine from my location so the postmark will give no clue as to who has posted it!!!

I'm cleverer than you, I put it behind your wheels bin chapped the door and ran away, eh wait eh well not me a guy I know DOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back