Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Secret Santa Approx 1 day 15 hours 48 minutes left to enter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

theres still some big forum contributers out there who havent signed up you know who you are.
and also a couple of you who said your in but still havent sent me any address details.

Rules

1. pm me your name and address
2. closing date is 30th November 2013
3. suggested limit for spending is ten whole English pounds sterling. Any less your tight git but its upto you if want to spend more.
4. If you do not wish to receive a pressie that may be deemed offensive or of a sexual nature please say so in your PM
5. if you receive a name that states they do not want a pressie of an offensive or sexual nature please respect this members do have young kids etc and may open it front of them.
6. all members who enter you name will be put in a pot and drawn by my missus you will receive your name on the 1st december.
7. if you enter please honour your participation by sending the present to the address.
8. you can't open your pressie till christmas day .
9. yes i know its hard to wait but you'll just have too.
10. post a pic of your pressies on this thread.
11. no spoilers. red herrings and specualtion are fine but no spoilers
12. most importantly no names can be mentioned till christmas day.
13. this is a bit laugh so please treat it as such.

all names in the bag.

i'm just waiting on 2 members who said they are in but havent given me an address as of yet will wait till 6.00pm if they havent sent details then draw will take place without them.

28 names excluding the 2 who havent sent address in the pot at the moment.

want to give em a chance to send their details as its sunday anyway not much can be done they have till 6.00pm then draw will take place. and i then i will start mailing everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa Approx 1 day 15 hours 48 minutes left to enter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock