Currently reading:
Secret Santa 2016

Discuss Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Its that time again.
Same rules as last year.
£10 minimum.
Names in by 30th November.
PM me your name and full postal address.
Draw made 1st December and you will be notified of your victim, sorry, participant.
Please indicate if you require a non risque gift.

Anything i have missed we can make up as we go along.

The doors will be closing in a week on the best secret santa in the uk, nay, the world.

Get in quick :)

I've kept all my scabs off my scars
Just a few left which should be off in a week or two
I'm sure someone will be deliriously happy with them:presents2:

I'll do the draw over the weekend and fire out the pm's.

Last chance to get in on it :)

The balls are in the sack. Pm's tonight after pool. I'm driving so should be sober enough to not fluff it up.

Messages away. You should all have received notification of your victim, sorry, recipient.

Happy shopping and posting.

Well my victim erm recipient has been bought and paid for and on its way. No opening before christmas eve ya little fecker.

5hit,been busy with work,hope i automatically got put into the proceedings ?

Just a bit of info. Royal mail is striking next week so get them in the post early.

got my SS gift today thankyou. I did open it though because I was expecting a parcel anyway.

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, only arrived here yesterday. Hope the postal strike won't stop it reaching it's destination in time!

I had forgotten. Ordered for my victim earlier today. He should receive it on Thursday. ....

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, only arrived here yesterday. Hope the postal strike won't stop it reaching it's destination in time!
Only the main post office counters are striking so just use locAl sub post office and you'll be fine.

Royal mail and deliveries unnaffected

I fink mine arrived yesterday and a mighty fine gift it was too.

Unfortunately my victim will be less pleased as i am so bloody busy at work it will inevitably arrive late.

Rest assured i am doing my best...

Mine arrived last week, but I was out of the office for a few days. Someone has a black sense of humour! :)

Much appreciated...

Another day of sitting by the front window for me again tomorrow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back