Discuss Screwfix at it again! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just having a skim through Screwfix sale items and spotted this:

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-magnetic-central-heating-filter-22mm/4672f

Thought it'd be worth picking a couple up but, lo and behold, not available for either pick up or delivery. This is probably the 7 or 8th time they've had stuff on for silly prices but aren't actually selling them. A while ago they had a £250 Makita biscuit jointer for £30, same story. Is it a sales ploy? Cos if it is it sucks balls!

Every new catalogue they bring out and the prices rocket and the price increases are not something we can continually pass on to our customers. The rock bottom sales prices are exactly what Ric2013 describes above. They are discontinued items and are only available in a few stores. I did manage to grab a multitool that was reduced to £30, but had to travel 30 miles to another store to collect it. Luckily I was working not too far away on the day I went for it.

Reply to Screwfix at it again! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock