Discuss screwdriver for vaillant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

anyone know screwdriver tip size and max length for a screwdriver to undo gas test point on the vaillant ecotec . lost the one I used to use and by the time I go to service a vaillant it will be too late

I've got a vaillent one. It was in the box when I fitted a comm vaillent boiler fits all vaillents and gloworms ect. It's blue quite small

from memory the side panels don't come off the vaillant ? sure last one I took cover off sides were rivited

newer ecotecs and pros the sides come off, makes working on them a whole lot easier.

just dont take both off at the same time because the bottom drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to screwdriver for vaillant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock