Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Scam Websites on Social Media in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Deleted member 96286

Esteemed
Plumber
Be aware that there are a number of scam websites springing up at this time of year and advertising on social media.

I looked at one called "Power Tool Shop", which was advertising kit at up to 95% off on Facebook and "selling" a Milwaukee Pro Logic Press Tool, with 2 batteries, a charger and 5 pressing jaws for £78 !!! A quick search on Google showed that the site originated in China and was a scam, not that I believed it in the first place. Unfortunately some will believe these sites and send their card details and personal info to these conning scumbags.

Don't get conned. Stay safe, and if something looks too good to be true, then it IS too good to be true.

Reply to Scam Websites on Social Media in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I want to know if other engineers get much work from social media/ in particular facebook. Is it worth advertising on or is it a price war on...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
H
No matter what industry you’re in, if you’re really good you should be able to keep busy through recommendations and word of mouth. However, in...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys, As some of you know I have been working on new websites for members of this forum over the past several weeks. I did a survey of...
Replies
Views
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock