Discuss Sanitary ware in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave71

Hi Guys,

Can you recommend a manufacturer who still makes good quality sanitary ware?

Thanks for your advice

Dave71

Which do you think is the better of the two ,Ideal Standard or Armitage Shanks

LB7724 Lefroy Brooks Pedestal for La Chapelle Basin (210 quid)

most manufactures make high and low end products, same with taps etc.... its always best to try and view the products in a showroom decide what you want and search the web for the best prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sanitary ware in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Could use some valued help redoing a stack to accommodate a washer and utility sink. The plan is to have the washer, then the dryer ...
Replies
Views
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I need to replace a few rads, about 30 years old. Any advice on best quality rads appreciated. I got a quote from City Plumbing for...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock