Search the forum,

Discuss Salus thermostat lost connection with receiver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I would really appreciate some help if possible. I have an Ideal Instinct boiler and a Salus RT510TX thermostat. Last night the Salus thermostat stopped connecting with the receiver- there is a red flashing light on the receiver, the heating no longer comes on and it no longer responds to anything I do on the Salus thermostat.

I tried re-pairing by pushing the Test/ Pairing button on the Salus, the screen says SYNC and counts down from 10 to 1 but nothing changes- the red light is still flashing and the thermostat isn't connecting with the receiver.

Is there something different I can try? Thank you so much in advance for your help- Sarah

Hi there, I would really appreciate some help if possible. I have an Ideal Instinct boiler and a Salus RT510TX thermostat. Last night the Salus thermostat stopped connecting with the receiver- there is a red flashing light on the receiver, the heating no longer comes on and it no longer responds to anything I do on the Salus thermostat.

I tried re-pairing by pushing the Test/ Pairing button on the Salus, the screen says SYNC and counts down from 10 to 1 but nothing changes- the red light is still flashing and the thermostat isn't connecting with the receiver.

Is there something different I can try? Thank you so much in advance for your help- Sarah
I would change it to a Honeywell or Drayton as salus are known for losing connection after a while.

Thanks so much for your help. Finally got them re-paired by turning the receiver off, taking the batteries out of the thermostat, turning the receiver back on, putting the batteries back in the thermostat and pressing the test/pairing button again. Think I might have to swap for a Honeywell in the future but all sorted for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Salus thermostat lost connection with receiver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock