Discuss Running a gas pipe HORIZONTALLY in a dot and dab wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you not have to vent the cavity so in the event of a gas escape there is a chance of it being detected?

That would've been my thinking IDChappy

My understanding is with say boxing, you have to allow high and low ventilation to allow for leaks non detectible by the standard tightness test duration.

Agreed Billy had this exact situation the other day where there was a very gradual leak which was virtually non detectable but could easily have collected in the cavity but for a fortuitously placed vent.

seen loads on site run horizontaly . I drop verticaly but not sure on the regs

yes you can run horizontally has to be wrapped and fully encased in adehsive so there is no cavity to fill up my problem with this is will the dry liner actually do what his told to and its unlikkley youll still be around when its done so how do you sign it of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Running a gas pipe HORIZONTALLY in a dot and dab wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock