Discuss Rule the World in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

You beauty!

£10 each way. Result.

Yes but how much did you lose on the ones which fell...?

rule the world..thats what my missus chose £5 each way.......

she went to work and didnt put the bet on!!!!ffs

£5 ew on last samuri. Was an interesting finish. Mate of mine had a couple a quid ew on the 100-1 that finished third.

Nice to see, i hope, they're all still alive and kicking. Thought it might be a blood bath with all that rain and heavy going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rule the World in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our boiler has started making a noise on start up and when it kicks in and out engineer says it’s an ignition coil bracket and nothing to worry...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
Back