Discuss rubbish removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray tells me privately that if you ask him for his post code & tel no you can all dump your
rubbish stuff in his triple garage but PLEASE dont damage his Lotus on the left CHK

Ray tells me privately that if you ask him for his post code & tel no you can all dump your
rubbish stuff in his triple garage but PLEASE dont damage his Lotus on the left CHK

Mate, if you can find even a single garage where I live, your a better man than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rubbish removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
P
So, we were quoted for a Baxi boiler by a local boiler man. He came out and installed a Main. He said it's a Baxi. It's not what we were quoted...
Replies
Views
Back