Discuss rubbish removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I charge.

Just for time and weight. You never know how long you gonna be at the tip. Sometimes straight in, sometimes a big queue.

Packaging etc usually gets broken down and put into my recycling bin. If I am doing CH jobs it's usually as part of a larger project so there is a skip there on site anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rubbish removal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
P
So, we were quoted for a Baxi boiler by a local boiler man. He came out and installed a Main. He said it's a Baxi. It's not what we were quoted...
Replies
Views
Back