Discuss Rubbish end to a rubbish week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can whoever does the surveys not of written the place looks like a landfill on the paperwork

What?!?! Seriously, someone actually does a visit before any works carried out & they didn't flag this up as a no go?!?

That is awful! It's because of things like that I now work for myself, used to drive me crazy how unorganised my old firm was. The boss would do a fleeting visit, pluck a price out of thin air, then give me grief for ordering things he didn't pick up on the "survey".

I ballsed up today, last thing I had to do was drill a hole in the vanity unit for the flush button. Drilled it too big, just praying I can buy the upper panel by itself as its a £250 unit!!!

I was feeling bad about my week until I saw that tip. Have a few beers on me ! I will be able to settle the tab as a nice Nigerian gentleman will be depositing soon.

I was feeling bad about my week until I saw that tip. Have a few beers on me ! I will be able to settle the tab as a nice Nigerian gentleman will be depositing soon.

Hmmm, what you get up to in your spare time sounds rather dodgy! A Nigerian making deposits?!?!

Into my bank account....or so he implied
Is that a euphemism?

You've got to be careful with these African con men. I mean Kenya really trust the guy? I've heard stories where people have given their bank details to them, then all of a Sudan, their bank has been emptied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rubbish end to a rubbish week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock