Discuss Rubbish end to a rubbish week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom beat me to it, I was going to call you a soft tart. Pair of black mamba gloves, big brush and back door open = kitchen empty in 30 seconds :)

You'll be right after beer and sleep.

the best bit was the woman wouldn't let us move anything! She was nuts! And can you believe she complained that the council had painted the walls brown and it made the room look dark! The worlds gone mad!

I go in places like that daily luckily I only do service and maintenance so I tell them they have 10 minutes to clean up or they wont have heating or hot water only had a couple of complaints about me telling them their house is a tip. I remember doing installs in places like that though although we did get alot longer than a day.

Most companies are the same at the moment as HA have cut the money right down so the engineers have to do more work for less money. Its good to go mad from time to time though as its the only way people listen I did about a month ago and my life has got easier but they are slowly creeping back into their old ways so its due another one now.

image.jpg

Heres the lounge rad..

and here's the bbu...
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rubbish end to a rubbish week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock