Search the forum,

Discuss Rotas pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fgbailhache

Help! I'm trying to install a two piece rotas pan but can't find a pan connector to fit the spigot. MacAlpine and multiquicks range of pan connectors have a tolerance between 108mm and 114mm but the spigot on the rotas pan is 120mm! I've contacted the supplier of the pan but no help there, they've never encountered this problem as they have only ever supplied this product to people connecting into existing cast iron stack pipes.
Can anybody help?

I think the floplast ones have larger apertures than the McAlpine ones. Worth a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rotas pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock