Discuss Room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Am upgrading an old ideal non condensing boiler and customer has asked for a worcester heat only to go in. Need a room stat only to go with this boiler as it has a timeclock which works fine.
What's the best easiest rooms tat to go with a wozzie heat only ?

any as you will be just wiring to your wiring centre with your port valves etc

what boiler is it?

Worcester ri the heat only model.
Is their anything wireless that I can just plug in and forget.

Worcester ri the heat only model.
Is their anything wireless that I can just plug in and forget.

no and it doesnt have a timeclock either if i think you mean on board ???????

but not hard as you can go wireless you needs some wiring do at the wiring centre unless your property doesnt have one??????

The property has existing timeclock and all controls other than a room stat so that's all I need .

I know salus do something but not sure if it's much kop

The property has existing timeclock and all controls other than a room stat so that's all I need .

I know salus do something but not sure if it's much kop

thats easy then just wire into wiring centre and use a wireless stat unless you dont like wiring ????????

No I struggle with wiring with my fingers they just arnt nimble enough anymore with electrics

No I struggle with wiring with my fingers they just arnt nimble enough anymore with electrics

That's fine two options

One for me to go through the wiring with you

Two get a sparky in

I always fit the salus wireless stat only about £54 not had any issues apart from when next door has a wireless stat as well just need to move the pins In the back then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock