Discuss Rodding point as a drain for hot tub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akula

Going to put a small bit of decking in back garden , over a `drain rodding point` , but will leave a removable hatch of some sort for access.
Going to be placing a hot tub on the decking , so the question is , can i use this drain rodding point as drainage for the hot tub ?

Or will it stink of sewage when i remove the cover to drain the hot tub ?

If possible i would have liked to have connected a piece of hose to the rodding point and have the other end of the hose just under the decking hatch so i can just connect it to the hot tub easily.

Thanks in advance

Tee into the pipe before the rodding point and stick a hit and miss trap in and run the jacuzzi to that.
Cost about 30 quid and 4 hrs of your time unless you like to smell everyone in the street while drinking wine and trying to impress the wife in the back garden ;)

Replace rodding point with rodding gully. The type where you lift plastic sleeve to rod drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rodding point as a drain for hot tub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I've had rods break and come apart before and I can't go losing them up a customers drain, so recommendations please...... Which...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi, the water in my bathtub has been draining really slowly recently. I investigated it today and there was a large build up of gunk right under...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock