Discuss RIP the original Ska Man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Prince Buster dies aged 78.

[video=youtube_share;vUWpovcGjQ0]https://youtu.be/vUWpovcGjQ0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RIP the original Ska Man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I recently replaced a dead central heating pump in my home, so drained down the system completely, fitted new pump and filled up. What...
Replies
Views
Hello. We bought a house (Nice, France) that is currently heated/cooled by Daiken reversable aircon....cooling in summer is excellent...heating...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - my first time posting here, but I have used invaluable advice posted on the forums many times so thanks for that. We have a 3 port...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Earlier this year when it was freezing and snowing our boiler died. We called a Checkatrade 100% recommended plumber (who was also the only one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock