Search the forum,

Discuss RIP old friend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

It had to happen one day but it's still a shock when that day comes.

My old faithful 18v DeWalt combi drill bit the dust today. The old faithful managed to stagger on to the end of the job but just couldn't cope any more and overheated and died as I finished. This was a relationship that has lasted 10 years, I've been unfaithful a few times but still came back to my old friend.

Still looking on the bright side it means I get to buy a new tool. :presents1:

I've treated myself to a
[h=1]Hitachi KC18DKL/JA 18v 2pce Power Tool Kit 2 x 4Ah Li-ion Batteries[/h]
it's a drill and impact driver and comes with an offer for an extra battery when you register on line.

It wasn't cheap but all the cheap deals have low output batteries and I've bought cheap before and regretted it.

I might take it to bed with me tonight.

the chucks went on my dewalt after a year, the pack i got i think was geared more to the diy market though as the sds is pretty shagged aswell

Mike please accept my deepest sympathy. i hope your loss and the forthcoming days,weeks and months will become less mournful and more hopeful for new beginnings :)

Sid - very sad story ... Sid was a snail on Bod's wing mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RIP old friend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock