Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Riello and Ital oil pumps in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. tickdoc

tickdoc Member

I think we all agree that riello oil pumps could be a lot better, especially the ones made a few years back. Danfoss are better and I did see a danfoss fitted to a riello before but being honest didn't look closely enough to see how it was done. I see that ital oil pumps are meant to be a direct replacement for rdb and r40, any thoughts can they really be any worse than riello oil pumps.

2. Best

Best Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

EEFA000A-B2C0-4459-8D26-D1E6EC2EA779.jpeg Yes, Riello pumps are too soft.
    I have no idea about alternatives, but has to be worth a try to avoid the above.
    The Danfoss oil pumps show little or no noticeable wear after many years I find

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018