Search the forum,

Discuss rhino 90 installed by mentalcase in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Balmoral

went to a callout on sat to a rhino90 customer says cant fill low pressure was installed by a nice polish guy openend the front cover no sigh of filling loop seconds later find filling loop with cutting of copper on one end and very nicely rolled up garden hose above boiler customer say he left it for her to fill up when needed even fitted jubalee clips to it for her get this he only went and charged her for it 20 pound got some front boiler in outbuilding no firevalve or filters no isolation switch frost stat glued to wall not a cable in site said it was wireless prv not plumbed in and electrics done by a monkey on acid but thats not the main problem no where near it as im having a nice cup of tea in her new kitchen what do i see under her gas hob a blue gas bottle stuck behind a curtain under the hob he did that for her to she thought it was tidy lol will put up photos once i can get one of my kids to show me how

put them on your pc,start a thread,click manage attachments,click uploads find them on your pc,click upload

Untitled1.jpg+

Untitled2.jpg+

Double click your file then press upload file

ta da

Attachments

• IMG-20130223-00014.jpg
    IMG-20130223-00014.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-20130223-00013.jpg
    IMG-20130223-00013.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-20130223-00017.jpg
    IMG-20130223-00017.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-20130223-00012.jpg
    IMG-20130223-00012.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-20130223-00008.jpg
    IMG-20130223-00008.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-20130223-00009.jpg
    IMG-20130223-00009.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-20130223-00010.jpg
    IMG-20130223-00010.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG-20130223-00011.jpg
    IMG-20130223-00011.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG-20130223-00015.jpg
    IMG-20130223-00015.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 78
did once a stopped laughing woman thought it was tidy dont know who was more mental her or the plumber use that term very loosely who put it in lol

. Hose with jubilee clips as filling loop.
. No fire valve or filters.
. Unsafe gas cooker bottle.
. What looked like boiler or limit stat out of file.
. frost stat stuck on with glue and not wired up.
. Cylinder cupboard with unsafe pipework and wiring.

And thats what I can see in the photo's, I dread to think what the burner and rest of system was like and I bet your still laughing. She won't think it's tidy when you hand her a remideal work bill will she, lol.

wow never said cupboard was unsafe its from ikea and thats for real it was installed in a ikea cupboard the guy neads reconition for that and his use of curtains cylinder to wide for cupboard lets get the curtains out now that thinking out the box or cupboard

Sorry Balmoral but I'm struggling to understand what you mean. By cylinder cupboard unsafe I meant the hot water cylinder cupboard.
And yes eveything about that job he done is unbelievably dangerous, thats going to cost the customer an aweful lot of money to put right and when she try's contacting the polish guy to make him pay for it he will never be seen again.

thats the cylinder i mean if you get a good look it is realy in a self build ikea cupboard with a curtain to cover take it ikea ran out of diy cylinder cupboard base is bowed with weight dont know if she chasing him dont think so and it did all pass a home report think that might have been steve wonder

The hot water cylinder photo I see doesn't show me anything other than the top of cylinder, immersion heater and cable's wrapped around pipework.

yes seams to be the only photo thats not uploaded im goin back their this week will take somemore pics but thats what the guys done think the whole things a bit sad its only a young girl first tme buyer and ends up with boris the blade doing her plumbing and shes never said a bad word about him a feel bad for laughing everytime i look at something ps immersion not working scared to touch it

If that guy was happy to do that work (if you would call that work) and then happy to leave her alone with the system/systems in the state they are he needs to be found and prosecuted.
She's not going to like it but everything is going to have to re-done.
.Risk assessment on oil tank and rectification work if need be.
. Proper installation or cooker fuel supply.
. Hot water cylinder cupboard re-done.
. Boiler properly installed with correct wiring.
And anything else that I haven't seen.

You'll be able to retire after that job with the money you'll make lol.

How much did the jam role rip her off?? Were is dominic little when you need him lol

prob be in ikea at this moment getting another cylinder wardrobe lol think she said the price was around 5600 all in did it for cash to keep her bill down lol dont know whos more mental him or her

prob be in ikea at this moment getting another cylinder wardrobe lol think she said the price was around 5600 all in did it for cash to keep her bill down lol dont know whos more mental him or her

Lovely start figure for rectifying everything :)

Come on lads he did try and certainly can't be accused of low balling on the price, still can't figure out who is worse for the trade, Guys who do good work for half nothing or fools who could sub the job and still make a nice profit.

price was the only thing he got right on the whole job he has more front than brighton lol

Nice butterfly isolator though on top of the boiler and nice set of knipex side cutters on the floor there......clouds and silver linings etc :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rhino 90 installed by mentalcase in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock