Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Research in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aroo

Hello. I am writing a paper and am having a hard time finding sources. I'm hoping someone here can help. I need information on pressure booster pumps. I am new to the UK and have found that in my home there is a tank in the attic where the water is gravity fed to the taps. I have looked online for information but am not finding much, possibly from lack of proper search terms. Below is some of the information I am looking for.

• I found a citation in a plumbing manual suggesting that new home are to be equipped with one of this type of pump or a different type of system. Is this correct and why? Does it improve energy efficiency or provide other benefits?
  • Are there any statistics on the number of homes with pumps?
  • How much value, if any, does this type of pump add to a home?
I am sure there is other information that I have not thought of yet.

I would appreciate any information or sources that anyone can provide.

No wonder it's so difficult to find information on them. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Research in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi. I currently have a house full of acova radiators from B and Q. They Dont heat up like other radiators. I am planning to change all my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock