Discuss Replacing the control system... it's a real mess! in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Works out around 450 ish complete

Thanks! In reality we have 15 thermostats (sorry I simplified the diagram!)

One manifold has 10 actuators (6 thermostats), another 8 actuators (7 thermostats) and another 2 actuators (2 thermostats). Would you mind letting me know what you think that means I need? Thanks so much!

I’m guessing you have ufh in 15 rooms ?

Also I'd actually prefer not to have the temp shown in each room with adjustment - mobile app with me and my wife is fine! I think heatmiser do wireless air sensors alone but not sure whether they'd work instead? ta

Also I'd actually prefer not to have the temp shown in each room with adjustment - mobile app with me and my wife is fine! I think heatmiser do wireless air sensors alone but not sure whether they'd work instead? ta

Don’t know on that one best email heat miser

Reply to Replacing the control system... it's a real mess! in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
H
I have a Viessmann 100-w four pipe system boiler controlled by a Potterton EP2001. I have bought a Tado smart thermostat starter kit v3+ but...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Ive moved into a house with a worcester greenstar 35 HE plus boiler in the garage. The TR2 thermostat controller is hanging loose on the wall in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock