Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing exposed 3/4" 143mm shower valves in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

My shower valve is playing up and the easier thing might be to replace it.

Most seem to have a pipe centre distance of 150mm specified, but mine seems to be 143mm. Is it likely that a 150mm will be adjustable and fit? I notice some have a range but the ones I've seen that do are quite expensive, I'm looking for a cheaper option.

Also, the inlet and outlet on mine are 3/4" BSP, whereas almost every replacement I've seen are 1/2" BSP, can I fit adjusters for these?

Any pics of the old valve ?

Attachments

• valve.jpg
    valve.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 11
something like this should fit if the pipes in the wall are 15mm

Reply to Replacing exposed 3/4" 143mm shower valves in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock