Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Replacing Drayton SM1 with LP711 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello I'm new here so I hope this is in the correct section. I'm looking to replace my very old Drayton SM1 mech timer with a Drayton LP711. Would anyone know is the back plate wiring exactly the same is it a straight swap or do I need to change anything.??
Thanks.

Straight swap might need to link l-1 depending on how your existing one is wired or might be already done / wire in 1

Reply to Replacing Drayton SM1 with LP711 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock