Discuss Rems,ridged or dewalt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure the rems one fits?
I have one and it's too small.

thats the mini ones regular acc ones fit (with the square eyelet/pin hole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rems,ridged or dewalt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am completely new to HIUs and I need some advice with regards to the best course of action. The three way valve / proportional...
Replies
Views
I live in a terraced house with one side consisting of 6+ people living inside a house and the other side is empty. 1) I do not trust my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Let me start by saying, my heating works fine. I only know the basics of a system, and this may well be just me and my sensitive...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock