Search the forum,

Discuss removal of flush pipe on a 2008 gerbrit 109.720.00.1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

anyone tell me how to remove the flush pipe to replace a leaking washer on a gerberit enclosed flush system please?

Plastic snap ring needs to be removed then rubber seal can be removed.
upload_2018-12-31_16-15-58.jpeg

I'll say, "Thanks for asking Andrew" on behalf of the rude OP :rolleyes:
Thanks for your quote YD I had other things to do and have just got round to picking up the thread so ,if you don't mind I will do the thanking myself. Cheers Andrew I did have to get the cistern out and it is the flush pipe I needed to remove to stop a leak, thanks for your help.

Thanks for your quote YD I had other things to do and have just got round to picking up the thread so ,if you don't mind I will do the thanking myself. Cheers Andrew I did have to get the cistern out and it is the flush pipe I needed to remove to stop a leak, thanks for your help.
Most times I would remove the cistern not the pan myself as they are either grounted into tiles or silconed down. Each to their own though Andrew.

Reply to removal of flush pipe on a 2008 gerbrit 109.720.00.1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Mother-in-law was quoted ÂŁ1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4 radiators need to be upgraded to doubles, would this need to be done if they are drained off and replaced? How does one actually know it needs a power...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the radiator and the water was black/brown. I took the radiator off and flushed it out with a hose pipe out the garden but it's got me thinking and I...
Replies
Views
i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in my opinion, I have replaced the washer and complete unit several times but it always leaks within a short time (between 0-18 months), I would like to...
Replies
Views
N
Hiya, my toilet has 110 pipe going to master boss fitting. It's not glued and loose. I think as it's going to master boss that's why it's never glued. It has one drop of water leak after every flush. What I can use to stop leak at same time in utue if It needs to be removed it can be removed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to this forum and new to plumbing. Only just passed Level One plumbing. I am having to go back and look at a leak from the back of a WC. The flush pipe is chrome and I have replaced the flush pipe concertina seal. The seal seems to being pushed out of the WC when flushing. The size...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock