Discuss Remote heating control in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

Just after if any one has come across this before. I'm after some thing where I can turn the heating on say if I'm on the way home from work etc

Salus is wireless. I have one at home, easy to set and use. I do prefer the Heatmiser one though.

There is also Nest. Depending on the boiler a couple manufacturers also do their own.

Salus IT500 install loads for landlords that like to keep an eye on the heating habits of their tenants

I do like the look of the heatmiser ones but can't seem to find the wireless stat. Salus looks alright but a few reviews aren't that great and the nest seems to be a learning one I just want one Which I choose to turn on or off

They do wireless but not sure it be any good for what you want
Give them a ring and they will let you know if they have what your after

I have had a recent request from a Landlord along these line but it will be for HMO's and after a bit of research i came across this https://www.inspirehomeautomation.co.uk/ns1001lvplus.php

They are about to release som further wireless jobs at about the same price & with that a 3 channel one too. The chap seemed very helpful & given the price I think it might be a worthwhile option.

I believe the 'app' gives the control & the actual unit in the house has limited adjustment but also has a tamper signal which it sends an alerts to the landlord.

Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remote heating control in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock