Search the forum,

Discuss RED365 Compact 18 Wood Pellet Boiler ISSUES - MCZ / RED365 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who have you been dealing with from mcz
I believe he's talking about the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) not MCZ at that point, though I may be wrong...

However you are correct in that he may be able to get some help from MCZ's importers / distributors in the UK to save face on a without prejudics basis.

Might be worth challenging them face to face as he and Colin Michael Strong are / were both directors at Alvechurch football club - time to embarrass and shame them in front of others :)

RECC do not list any company under the names New World Solar, or New World Home Energy - I would contact RECC immediately to see if you can bar their future membership, which will scupper their chances of registering as an MCS company in the future - at least you will protect others from these rogues.

RECC's chief exec is Virginia Graham try [email protected] or else [email protected] - better to put it in writing

New World Home Energy Ltd was formed in October 2013 so they new what troubles they had / were stacking up back then...

Thanks again Worcester, very helpful as always..

Yeah I saw the new company date so they obviously did know what they were doing.. i'm just glad I forced the issue of getting a new boiler in and getting it running right when I did otherwise I could now be without a boiler at all and completely shafted !

I'll have a look for the policy docs and take any other steps from there :)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RED365 Compact 18 Wood Pellet Boiler ISSUES - MCZ / RED365 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock