Discuss Recommend Kane 504 suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
any suggestion for a Kane 504 ? I want it for oil and gas boilers. It's £65 every year for cailabration.

i would go 455 at a min or 458

If you had a bit of spare money left I would go with testo but that’s my personal preference

Another vote for Testo - had a 327 now got a 320. Does a lot more than just fga if you get the optional sensors, and service costs are reasonable. Whatever you choose buy it from a reputable retailer, got my Testo off amazon to save a few quid and it turned up with European software, took it to Testo service centre and they swapped out the software and issued a new calibration cert for nowt, but cost me half a days work.

Ive got the 504. Its basic but does the job. I don't use it day in day out so suits me. Like you say its £65 for a service and calibration and the sensors are long life.

I have only ever used testo not cheap but I think it is the best good design lots of functions, and is multi fuel also with sensors can be used for differential temperature. Pressure testing.

Maybe so but when your starting out on your own for the first time there's so many over head costs. I'm sure you can understand mate. I think Kane Are better value for cash than the testos.

I have had my Anton for 8 years and it's practically in new condition. If it was a cheapy I'm sure I would have not taken care of it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recommend Kane 504 suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back