Search the forum,

Discuss Recognise this Van ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
4E12483C-FB72-4B12-9216-52FC32CF8CA7.png
This van was a vital witness to an accident last week , it was on opposite side of M58 see picture, we knew the teacher lady killed. Its got a tube rack on top
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Reply to Recognise this Van ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
VIP ...visually impaired people. My colleague at Henshaws produces info, audio material and videos with sound for blind people, Henshaws are a...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock