Discuss Recip saw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilti are probably about £200 for the 22volt recip saw body. Must be good though.
Lidl do a Parkside 18volt one which looks the part and think it was only very small money & supplied with battery & charger. Can't be bad for it & 3 year warranty.
I have corded multi tool & it can do a lot of work, including stuff a recip saw can't.
Cutting top of joists for notches can be done with a circular saw set correct depth. Sometimes you need to temporary screw a straight edge bit of timber to top of joists to guide the saw nice & straight.

Last edited:
The makita loves batteries!! Going through steel they don't last long but I'm still running 3.0ah

multi tool takes longer but at least you never worry you're going to lose a finger (re-cip) or a leg (circ saw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recip saw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

can i buy a rod for moving the plug up and down on a pop up stopper on its own or do i need to buy the whole thing ? , i mean the rod with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed...
Replies
Views
Hi All...thx for the help in advance. I have recently installed a wood burner with back boiler heating system. Set up with gravity rad and header...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock