Discuss Recently qualified plumber looking for work in London & Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chirag1988

Hi all,

I've completed my City & Guilds 6189 NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating along with the BPEC Vented & Unvented Water Systems certification. As well as this I've also got the EAL Part P qualification for Domestic Electrical Installer and hold my 17th Edition Wiring Regulations too.

I'm in the process of getting my JIB card shortly.

I'm actively looking for work preferably around East London and Essex (I live in Gants Hill/Ilford) but I'm happy to travel around London if there's work available.

I have my own car and access to tools/equipment such as pipe-bender, blowtorch, pipe-cutter, power drill, etc.

Please contact me on 07912288451 if you have any work available that I can assist with.

Thanks!
Chirag

I do have experience. I've done bathroom installations including bathtubs, basins, toilets, electric showers. Also done a fair bit of central heating work including drain down, cleanse and re-fill with inhibitor. Changing taps, fitting wastes, and I have done a replacement of a unvented Rointe RD 100 cylinder.

With electrical work, I've done ring mains, radial circuits, lighting circuits, extractor fans, etc...

These jobs have been through word of mouth and recommendations, however I'm now looking to get more regular work coming in and further my skills and experience.

Would love an opportunity to work alongside someone who is Gas Safe to learn about boilers as I'm going to be looking to advance to my Level 3 qual later this year.

Thanks!

Hi Chirag

Please read my post.

I will check this post again and if you reply, I will give you a call if we have not already found someone.

Nik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recently qualified plumber looking for work in London & Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock