Search the forum,

Discuss recently completed job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

i know some of you like tiling and some detest it, but i find it very satisfying. here's a few pics of a floor i finished today.

2013-12-11 10.56.03.jpg 2013-12-11 11.33.36.jpg 2013-12-11 13.02.06.jpg 2013-12-11 15.37.23.jpg 2013-12-13 12.15.27.jpg 2013-12-13 15.35.57.jpg 2013-12-13 15.36.22.jpg

three days job well done customer very happy

To be fair that's not tiling. That's slabbing lol.

A job well done mate. Looks great!!

it makes it more interesting when you have to stick to a pattern too

Looks good. Nice and clean work area too! Find it's soo much better when it's all tidy and clean from the off!

i was just going to ask if you had a pattern all the slablayers use a computer generated patten for random slabs evidently there should never be a cross in the grout lines my arguement was if its truly random the odds are there would be one

My recent effort, floor to follow, criticism welcome.

My recent effort, floor to follow, criticism welcome.

New joist, floorboards, New radiator advised, finish off boxing/wall tiles, then remove pedestal and pan to tile floor.

ysu7ehy5.jpg
eputuqu4.jpg
4uvubapa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not bad alan, although i would have had cut tile at one end only on the bath side wall.

I hate tiling with a passion, but have to do it as I have no choice!
At the moment, I have FOUR bathroom fitting, shower fitting and a Wetroom pending. All the customers want it done before the Christmas? No chance.

I hate tiling with a passion, but have to do it as I have no choice!
At the moment, I have FOUR bathroom fitting, shower fitting and a Wetroom pending. All the customers want it done before the Christmas? No chance.
christmas next year maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to recently completed job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock