Discuss Real regulations on space around WCs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glencathara

Ignoring Part M for the moment, as this is a conversion, are there actual Regulations, that Building Control guys will apply (not "guidance" or "good practice" etc., I can find plenty of that, and I can create my own), that apply to space around a WC, to the sides and the front, especially if to one or other side is not a full wall?
In my case, there will be a bath to one side and a pedestal basin to the other.

Hi, Never come across any other than disabled (weakly supported by the fact that a hand basin on top of the wc cistern have been marketed ) but you may have to dig deeper.

Try the various local by laws or Housing Acts. I've looked but found nothing much. Plenty for Disabled and Multiple Occupancy but not a normal dwelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Real regulations on space around WCs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock