Discuss Rayburn 480K B serial no R0073699 need part number R3781 - Air Fan. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

E

ElizabethShetland

I have a Rayburn 480K B serial no R0073699 and desperately trying to get part number R3781 - Air Fan. Waited 9 months for Rayburn to get back with availability.

Reply to Rayburn 480K B serial no R0073699 need part number R3781 - Air Fan. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock