Discuss Ray I'm having a nightmare ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi Ray I'm dealing with the customer from hell who keeps changing her mind re what I'm fitting. She's a lovely lady but couldn't make a decision if her life depended on it. I gave her one of the bathroom in a bag bundles and she said. "Oh won't you choose for me?" I kid you not. She then said "I do have a life I'm not really up for sifting through brochures". It's a shame you don't get vulgar coloured suites anymore as I'd put one in as my best guess. :wink:

My question is hypothetically if I order from the website over a weekend what day would I receive said order, all being well of course

Last edited:
I know I keep telling myself this but she's a friend of my mothers and my son would love to do your bathroom blah blah blah

im getting a cynical edge by the hour :smile:

she wants you to explain all thats on offer then she will rag you bag you shag you and spit you out, after all thats what one's mum's mates do, isnt it. :)

checks we are in the arms before hitting return :)

She really is a lovely lady just an utter space cadet but my god I understand why her husband left

Dear lord noooooooooo!!!!!!

Hi Ray I'm dealing with the customer from hell who keeps changing her mind re what I'm fitting. She's a lovely lady but couldn't make a decision if her life depended on it. I gave her one of the bathroom in a bag bundles and she said. "Oh won't you choose for me?" I kid you not. She then said "I do have a life I'm not really up for sifting through brochures". It's a shame you don't get vulgar coloured suites anymore as I'd put one in as my best guess. :wink:

My question is hypothetically if I order from the website over a weekend what day would I receive said order, all being well of course

If its stock stuff, order over the weekend, then we pack and ship on Monday, you get it Tuesday. If its not stock, we order it Monday, it should arrive Tuesday, and we ship same day to reach you on Weds.

However, please note this disclaimer in bold red text on our website. Say what you like about us, but we dont hide the truth in small print!

Would you like to book the return now? We all know that whatever you order, its going to get returned. So why not cut out the middleman, and just leave it in our warehouse? :)

best book the return, he wont have any strength left after a weekend working for, sorry on her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ray I'm having a nightmare ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Yesterday was a strange day in the shop. Weather crap, and due to the lack of disposable cash, for most; we had a bad day trading…crap. Then...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
-call on sat pm, blocked loo, needs to be cheap as she's skint. said i wasn't interested, recommended someone else to at least try. -she phoned...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock