Discuss ravenheat room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thewyresparky

hi, i am a part p registered electrician, can anyone provide me with details of how to wire a honeywell room stat to a ravenheat csi 85 t, thanks.

it seems you have take a link out or put a link in but it,s not clear which or to which terminals.

That's a shame, don't need part P for heating controls anymore but you do need to be gas safe registered to 'work' on a boiler.

Pretty simple tho. As said look at instructions and ask a gas safe engineer round. Sure you can make small talk .

thanks ever so much for your assistance, a gas safe rgistered engineer is who cocked it up in the 1st place, pics can be provide, i will speak to the extremely helpfull people at ravenheat in the morning, like i did last time. thanks again you have been most helpful guys.

Rip ravenheat off wall. Fit a new boiler and read mi,s on how to wire stat into new boiler

"RIP RAVENHEAT OFF WALL" you sound like the gas safe registered engineer who threw it in, and failed to complete the benchmark and register my boiler for which he was paid an extortionate ammount of money. there seems to be a theme here guys. i did not choose this boiler it was recommended by one of your members who is clueless about it,s many faults. thanks again for your sympathetic ears and massive assistance, your customer relations skills are second to none.

That's a shame, don't need part P for heating controls anymore but you do need to be gas safe registered to 'work' on a boiler.

Pretty simple tho. As said look at instructions and ask a gas safe engineer round. Sure you can make small talk .

has it changed? i thought you can replace existing stuff without it coming under part p but new circuits/ alterations do, so new stuff comes under part p?

Heating controls naff all to do with cable chimps.

if its a new install so your installing cables and power to several points you will need part p from the last time i checked. Im not saying that somebody with a part p course cert will know any more than joe blogs tho.

gosh it,s warm in here, please excuse me while i go and turn my room stat down.

building inspector told me that didn't need part p for this only 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ravenheat room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock