Search the forum,

Discuss Rangemaster Classic 110 LPG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

cmarkr

Gas Engineer
Hi all, happy new year.

I've came across one of these ovens today which has no gas getting to both oven burners so wont even ignite on low flame. Both had intermittent fault on ignition when previously working as they used to continue clicking after your finger was taken of the bottom (but strangely not to the hobs, this is according to the customer). Going to put two new burners in but i'm after a service pdf or engineers manual for one of these things or a similar rangemaster? I can't find anything on google apart from how to bake bread in the bloody thing and wondered if anyone has one?

Changing the burners is straight forward but its things like were the fsd phial location should be on the burner and were the ht lead traces back too and if there connected to the hob igniters is the sort of need to know...

Thanks if anyone can help

Reply to Rangemaster Classic 110 LPG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock