Discuss randall 103 central heating timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

2retrievers

hi,any ideas if the danfoss 103 central heating timers are interchangeable with an old randall 103 timer ,only asking has as i have a job to replace one which has a damaged dial,but all the other components still work and the wiring is embedded in the wall so i dont want to start messing ,and creating more work with this.or does any one have for sale a randall 103 timer it has 1983 dated on the back,cheers

yes i have looked on there,they look the same ,only thing that concerns me is the slotted fittings on the back of the unit ,i was just looking at slotting a new unit straight on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to randall 103 central heating timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock