Discuss raise your glasses chaps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

my old mans big 60 today,we took the day off and tidied the garage :chillpill:,my dad Bob has been in this game since 17,he started in everwarm,worked there for a few years and went to British telecom as a joiner/plumber mainly lead welding massive cables,he rose to the ranks there as leading hand then on to a senior technician but always done plumbing and heating at weekends and evenings around 25 years ago he left bt after getting bored in a office and went fully SE,never looked back,i joined him 21 years ago,went down and had a few drinks with him last night we were both hungover this morning family do Saturday night,so i raise my glass to my dad,with out his influance in my life i would never have become a gas engineer and would not know you lot :happybday::17: ​BOB ps pity i cant get the git to join ukpf

Happy birthday bob, get on here mate , you will love the Crack

Well done Bob, your son still has a way to go to catch up with you :)

Bob the plumber... doesn't quite have the same ring to it :lol:
Have a great weekend :)

Bob the plumber... doesn't quite have the same ring to it :lol:
Have a great weekend :)
he,s a plumbing god,apparently could even scare tamz,pity cant get him to use the pc ,did ask him but he said **** that son its ****e

Bit late, but congrats Bob. Oh and sort your lad out will you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to raise your glasses chaps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard...
Replies
Views
B
well guys a local gsr to me and a good mate,sort of guy who would help you with parts if you were stuck,Adrian Oatley,being ill as fk...
Replies
Views
I
Hi everybody, Ive probably read hundreds of posts on this site since i registered and there is definitely a lot of useful info, although ive...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
P
Well it was Christmas day ,a day when all plumbers across the land have little smiles on there faces caused by wind from over indulgence the night...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock