Discuss Radiator vs underfloor heating in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

R

Rupssy

I am in the process of having an extension for approx 4m by 6 m including sky lantern

Whilst I appreciate underfloor heating would be good don’t think I can afford this however would a large vertical radiator be enough to heat the area space

Reply to Radiator vs underfloor heating in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from...
Replies
Views
Back