Search the forum,

Discuss Radiator pipe issue low flow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Im hoping someone can help me with the below.

I have 3 radiators in my new house which don't get any heat. After doing all the usual stuff to try and resolve it I removed them and noticed the flow is low to them all. I then took one of the radiators off where they get heat and could really see the difference in the flow.

To me that says there is a blockage somewhere, but if it was blocked wouldn't the others have an issue to since its on a loop?

If it does sound like a block is there a way to get rid of it without power flushing ? The pipes are plastic and not sure they would take it. The already burst when a new combi boiler was put in (used to be sytems boiler ) many thanks

Plastic 10mm pipe ?

Hose pipe on the return to a grid / drain and hose pipe water main to flow

Reply to Radiator pipe issue low flow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock