Search the forum,

Discuss R.I.P. Jimmy Perry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Jimmy Perry, - creator of the Dads Army series has died at the age of 93.
Brilliant writer and obviously had a great sense of humour. He said he based the character, Pike, on himself.

One of my old father in laws favorite programmes Dads Army.....R.I.P. Jimmy Perry....Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to R.I.P. Jimmy Perry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m a tenant and after advice before trying to tackle what I think is an issue with my land lord. I’ve been in the property about 9 years now and despite numerous requests he’s not had the boiler tested, he’s said it has been but no one has been the the home to check it. It’s a really...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a little advice and validation of current advice (from dad). So boiler has been loosing pressure with an error code of E119. The pressure drops over a day or two and I top it up to around 1.5 by means of loop. This temporarily allows the boiler to fire up and do its thing. I can't carry...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see something that makes sense to them. We live in a council property, and a couple of years ago our boiler (a Promax 28 Combi) started flashing us the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock