Search the forum,

Discuss Quoting jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NellyC

What would most of you charge in labour for removing a multi point and fitting new combi condense boiler in same position, gas supply ok, hot and cold ok, just flow and returns needed to accomodate fitting of 6 rads?

just want to get an idea to see if my pricing is in line with most.

cheers

Would probably charge £700 ish,including any fittings pipework etc and flushing and inhibiting.Easy 2 dayer.Assuming that all of the rad pipework is already run and rads already on the wall.
Have seen afew installs where the guy chaarged just £350 for this type of work.Needless to say it was not one of the tidiest or reliable installs.

What is your price for this job?

Graham

Last edited by a moderator:
Would probably charge £700 ish,including any fittings pipework etc and flushing and inhibiting.Easy 2 dayer.Assuming that all of the rad pipework is already run and rads already on the wall.
Have seen afew installs where the guy chaarged just £350 for this type of work.Needless to say it was not one of the tidiest or reliable installs.

What is your price for this job?

Graham

Quote would include all running of pipework and fitting of rads aswell. I was going to quote £1000 labour only:) what do you think?

Depends whether pipe work is under floorboards or surface run.This type of job normally takes me 3-4 good days, including getting boards up and making good etc.I would be charging at least £1200 for this job, but then I am darn saarf, so prices may differ.

Graham

remove 2 boilers,multi point,heating boiler,alter pipwork ,remove jockey tank,loop out pump,brick up flue ,i would say about £900 to £1100

Are u sure the gas supply for the old multipoint is sufficiant for a new condensing boiler.
Have u sized it to make sure u have less than a 1mb drop?

Are u sure the gas supply for the old multipoint is sufficiant for a new condensing boiler.
Have u sized it to make sure u have less than a 1mb drop?

I haven't checked properly, just had a quick look as its for a friend of mine. It has a 22mm pipe straight from the meter to the multipoint supplying nothing else. All looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quoting jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock