Discuss Quick kicthen sink measurement and size question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Just wondered if I could have some quick advice re kitchen sink measurement as I want to be sure I buy the right sized replacement sink. I see that sink widths and lengths come in standard sizes, but when I measured my sink it falls between two of these standard sizes - i.e. 98.5cm length by 50.3cm. So would I get a sink measuring eg 100cm in length or 98cm in length for instance? Do I buy bigger than I think or smaller? Many thanks

Bigger, the hole can always be increased a little but if you buy small there will be a gap at the end. Make sure if you buy wider though, that your worktop has enough room to cut the hole and leave enough for the integrity.

Reply to Quick kicthen sink measurement and size question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi. I need to install a kitchen sink in a bathroom. I’d like to use a standard bathroom sink drain/stopper but the hole in the sink is too large...
Replies
Views
I have a bathroom sink with an old Bristan depressable plug, see picture. The depresser thingey has broken and I have removed the plug. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not a plumber but just need some advice. I've installed a square shower tray in a recess. Walls on both sides. The tray is 900mm wide. I...
Replies
Views
Hi We are looking to change our ensuite. We currently have a sliding shower cubicle but would like to switch to a walk in shower. The width of...
Replies
Views
Hi all We're having an old belfast sink fitted in our WC/utility room. We'd like to use the existing old waste; and by all accounts it'd be a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock