Discuss Questions about types of pipe fittings in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I'm doing an automatic irrigation project with Arduino, which is connected to a solenoid valve which has male 3/4'' threading for water input and output (this solenoid valve - product page in Italian, sorry). I need to connect the output to a 16mm polyethylene pipe, and searching online I only found this connector which is apparently supposed to be for underfloor heating. Can I connect it to the pipe even if it's for underfloor heating? Do you have any other suggestions for connectors?
Thank you

Edit: had to remove hyperlinks, seems to be causing issues as it's flagged as spam.

Last edited:
Solenoid: robotics-3d.com/accessori/7911-elettrovalvola-12-vdc.html
Pipe: leroymerlin.it/prodotti/giardino-e-terrazzo/microirrigazione/tubi-per-irrigazione-a-goccia/tubo-100-mt-in-polietilene-ala-gocciolante-16-passo-20-a-goccia-irrigazione-orto-continua-83964760.html?src=clk
Connector: amazon.it/connettore-riscaldamento-pavimento-pert-al-pert-pex-al-%20pex/dp/B077TNYC87/ref=sr_1_3?%20%20mk_it_IT=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=241N9Q8CMNEP2

Plumbing sizes are bsp if you say 3/4 do you mean 3/4 bsp or 3/4 as measured with a tape measure as they are different. May differ if you are not in uk
I'm in Italy. I've only seen the 3/4 measure for threadings and it should be as measured with a tape measure. The product listing for the pipe says it's got a diameter of 16mm, and I need to connect that to a solenoid valve with a male threading which the product page says has a size of 3/4''.

Reply to Questions about types of pipe fittings in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock