Search the forum,

Discuss Question about the inlays in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
How well do you guys get on with the inlaws??

Mine are an absolute nightmare to the point they interfere with nearly everything. Her old man is worse than mother in law , massively opinionated , invites himself in to my house, dumps crap he doesn't want round his house in our garden. two faced as hell list is endless.

Anyone ever fallen out with theirs if so how did it go as I'm about to with mine lol.

Two choices m8
Tell him face to face or tell the missus to tell him enough is enough. Lol

As above ^^^ , but being the diplomat is going to be hard here, I can feel a fallout maybe on the cards

My MIL has been interfering in my and my wife's relationship for almost 20 years.
I usually have a falling out with her every 3 odd years since I've known her.
The last one, almost a year ago has been a long lasting one and as far as I am concerned, it can stay that way.

It makes my like more pleasant, because I am not expected to attend family functions where she is present.
I don't deny my wife or the kids to see her - but just not me.

2 of my brother in laws - married to my wife's sisters, are seethingly jealous.

• I've got a monster in law also, but the old fella in law is great. I feel sorry for him having to put up with her. The wife is always falling out with her as well, sticking her neb in and trying to control what we do and where we go etc. The missus & I have just recently become grandparents for the first time. And she is worse than ever now trying to tell my daughter how to look after her great grandson. And where he has to be christened and what to wear and on and on and on.... she's a right royal pain in the posterior.

Watch a load of Les Dawson Mother in Law jokes before they call round. That will keep you amused during the visit, even if it all stays inside your head.

I'm sorry to hear from those who have nightmare outlaws. I've been with the missile (Mrs :)) for 20 years now and her parents couldn't be nicer people. I love 'em like my own parents they've been so good to us. They are not wealthy people but all the lovely meals and help with the family we've had is amazing. My dad and stepmum (they just got married a few days ago without telling anyone like a pair of 60 year old teenagers!) are the same. Good people, which is a good thing as I've discovered as I get older I don't take any **** from anyone unlike when I was younger.

Also, congratulations to Darren on becoming a granddad. My little granddaughter just recently turned 1 year old. I'm young for a granddad and was freaked out at first but it's actually been wonderful. My daughter has her own place now so we're getting on really well lately and I can do all the nice things with my granddaughter and still hand her back at the end of the day or if she gets grumpy! It feels like life is finally coming together as it should and it feels great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Question about the inlays in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock