Discuss Qualification needed to replace an electric shower in a customers home in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Illuminate

illuminate
As a plumber what qualification is needed to install a replacement electrical shower in a customers house?

Even with a like-for-like swap, the suitability of the existing wiring and earth bonding arrangements need to be checked and the RCD, etc. tested. A record of these tests and the details and qualifications of the person who undertook the work should be provided with the invoice.

Hence, IMO, for this job it is usually better to subcontract to a registered electrician.

Reply to Qualification needed to replace an electric shower in a customers home in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock