Discuss Quadrant shower. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Resolute

Hi guys,

I've been asked to replace a quadrant shower enclosure (including tray). The existing shower tray is 860mm x 860mm - most new ones are 900mm x 900mm.

Question 1 - what problems am I likely to come up against and any possible solutions (I'm guessing the waste won't align and knowing my luck there'll be a joist in the way)!

Question 2 - any recommendations on where I can order a new tray and enclosure of reasonable quality?

Thanks in advance,
Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one big shower.

any recommendations on where I can order a new tray and enclosure of reasonable quality

i always fit Mira trays, never have any problems and they come with riser kits if you need one.
you can get them at most merchants

Mira flight or Mira flight low with coram premier enclosures. Like the enclosures because they don't come in a 1000 bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quadrant shower. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock